Helps Keep Kids and Disabled Adults Safely Buckled Up!
SKU/Part Number: BKB
US Patent Number: 6,332,252 B1
The Buckle Boss® Belt Guard does not restrain the passenger in any way apart from normal use of the seat belt. It will only cover the seat belt release button to keep it from being pressed while a vehicle is in motion. The Buckle Boss® Belt Guard is of durable construction, simple to use, releases with any slim object and is very effective.
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA, not China! Labeled and packaged by special needs students in Lexington, MA.
- The ORIGINAL and STILL the most effective Seat Belt Buckle Guard available!
- Helps prevent occupant from unbuckling seat belt
- Simple to release with any slim object. Make sure there are no objects within reach that can be used to open seat belt, including another seat belt.
- Works on most vehicles with standard seat belts. Will work on other vehicles with slight modification. Please see FAQ for modification instructions.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the Buckle Boss® Belt Guard, please return it within 30 days for a full refund [minus S&H].
- 1 – 5 Units $14.00 Each
- 6 – 24 Units $13.00 Each
- 25 – 49 Units $12.00 Each
- 50 – 99 Units $11.00 Each
- 100+ Units $10.00 Each
*Quantity discount automatically calculated in shopping cart *Massachusetts customers will be charged a 6.25% sales tax
Easy Installation and Removal of the Buckle Boss® Belt Guard
- Position the Buckle Boss® Belt Guard over the red seatbelt button.
- Insert the seatbelt into the side slot that is over the opening where the belt fits into the buckle.
- Do not insert the seatbelt into the middle slot (it’s not critical, but makes it a little more difficult to “pop” the button quickly).
- To release, push any key or slim object into either of the two free slots.
The Buckle Boss® Belt Guard is Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
Labeled and packaged by special needs students in Lexington, Massachusetts!